Designation – Sr. SOA Admin
Experience – 10 to 14 years
Location – Pune
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle SOA Middleware Suite and Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
- Perform performance tuning and optimization across Fusion Middleware Java Applications and Oracle Linux.
- Deep understanding of the Web application architecture and features.
- Experience with analysing JVM thread dumps heap dumps and root cause analysis of crash dumps.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- In depth Knowledge of J2EE framework components including JDBC JMS and JNDI.
- Experience implementing build management and deployment processes utilising ANT scripts.
- Working knowledge of SQL and database objects. – Knowledge of Perl and Linux shell scripting (BASH CSH).
- Understanding of essential networking concepts including subnets firewalls routing transport protocols.
- Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing thorough accurate and detailed schedule estimates.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide the design implementation documentation and administration of enterprise Middleware SOA/OSB infrastructure supporting a wide variety of both intranet and internet facing applications.
- Evaluate and Provide technical guidance on new and legacy project initiatives to assist In enforcing a standardised and maintainable application Middleware landscape.
- Collaborate with internal development resources network administrator’s peers and the architecture team to deliver Middleware solutions utilising Oracle WebLogic and SOA Suite of products.
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues and actively communicate and manage issues to resolution.
- Administer SOA/OSB Fusion Middleware environment and custom services deployed.
- Assist In troubleshooting and root cause analysis for environmental issues as they arise.
- Provide on-going technical support to the SOA development.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure business solutions (applications) function according to business and technical requirements.
- Prepare and deliver technical documentation as required.
- Contribute to architecture design principles and standards as appropriate.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders.
- Proactively identify alternatives and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate project status and work estimates (ETCs) are always reported/communicated to project leaders/managers In a timely fashion.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure issues are analysed, discussed and resolved In a timely manner.
- Develop and analyse highly complex system standards thresholds and recommendations to maximise Middleware system performance.
- Monitor database maintenance and Provide appropriate recommendations when required.
- Assist In setting-up/verifying the SOA application environment.
- Automate the administration of the application start up scripts and run-time environment tasks where possible.
- Provide production control support primarily In the UNIX and application server environment.
- Develop SOA/OSB configuration migration and application deployment plans.
- Provide timely and accurate on-call support for production infrastructure components.
- Provide training or mentoring on tools or architecture concepts as needed.